Module 5 - Advanced 3 of "Modular Gypsyjazz Guitar" is the last of the 5 Modules of the complete Workshop.
Table of contents:
· Rhythm IV: rhythmic Variations of La Pompe (Stomping, modern Shortcut-Pompe, Fast Offbeat with changing basslines (Çsardas II), Gypsy-Bolero
· Cadenzas in Jazz III: complex or interleaved II-V-I or I-III-VI-II-V- tunes
· Solotechnique (V): how to build a solo? concepts on extended Improvisation, Positioning, creation of long eigth-runs, connecting Arpeggios and Scales
· Songs: Made in France, All the things you are, Donna Lee
· Jam-Session + concert with a prominent surprise guest
The Module 5 (and a short Jam-Session at the end) is always supposed to be held with a surprise guest, a famous Gypsyjazz-player. This as a great opportunity for you to get advice from the best players.
At the same evening we will organize a concert with this special guest, were you are free to take part as well. Tickets for the concert are available here for the price of 15.-€ p.P. (20.-€ door price).
Ticket-reservations for this concert only available right here from september 2017
This Module 5 was designed and is useful especially for truely advanced Players in the style of Gypsyjazz/Jazz-Manouche or those who already went thru the previous Modules, as it builds up on the Module 1 - Beginner 1, Module 2 - Beginner 2, Module 3 - Advanced 1 and the previous Module 4 - Advanced 2.
Module-/Workshop-dates on demand (see also general Infos on the Workshop)
Length: 5-6 hours
Start: Saturday 10 a.m.
Price of the Module: 99.- €
|(Payed) Registration for Workshop-/Module here:|
Back to "Modular Gypsyjazz Guitar" Mainpage